Wednesday, July 19, 2017

MM2 - A Bullish Whatsapp







MM2 starts to move, the stock is showing some strong buying behavior now. In fact, many stocks that I shared in my private sessions is now showing signs of strong buying interest. On July 7th, I sent out a Whatsapp alert to all my students for a bullish alert to watch out for MM2. During that period of time, I knew we are getting a price that is below Starhub's continuous increased staked in the stock and today we are rewarded in just 1.5 weeks. MM2 rose today with speed and velocity to a high of 0.58. The buyers just wouldn't stop buying. Congrats all! Thanks everyone for subscribing to my Whatsapp!

Eventbrite - A Sharing Session for 1 Lot Marking

Update: 19/7/2017, 4:12pm








Some added positions while others are still swinging. Congrats all! Best of all, DBS Vickers issue a buy report after my Whatsapp. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist