Tuesday, September 26, 2017

A Private Evening With Ronald K - Enjoy Learning and Sharing








It was an eventful and fruitful evening session where I shared some of my short term trading and mid term investments strategies to a wonderful and interactive crowd. The contra squeeze on penny stocks like Rowsley and Kris Energy, combined with the 1 lot marker with the right timing to long a stock is more dynamic and liquid than stagnant mechanical trading. The Whatsapp alerts on Raffles Medical and Starbust, I hope I managed to shed some light of how collections and walls worked. So for those who are interested to get my Whatsapp alerts, do let me know.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/raffles-medical-group-bullish-whatsapp.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/starburst-more-growth-for-maintenance.html

During the break, curry puffs were also served hot and fresh as refreshments and I hope all of you enjoyed the food and session last evening where you took back some important knowledge. There is going to be another session tonight and I hope to share more about mirroring my trades and Whatsapp alerts for those who are coming later. See you all soon again. :)

Will be conducting a LIVE Trading later. Will post the aftermath when I am done. Stay tune.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist