Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Kris Energy - 800 Lots Traded, The Only Penny in Play Today









Traded 400 lots of Kris Energy when it broke out this morning. I must admit, I chased a little on the breakout and I didn't get in at a good price but still the stock ran to a high of 0.121 just now. Kris Energy is the only penny stock in play for today while the rest were sluggish and not moving. Saw some collections for this counter in the noon and the stock continue to break out of the collection area with some volume. It's currently experiencing some selling but still the stock hangs well and looks good for a swing trade. At one point, it hit a high of 0.121 and my profits was $2220 while it's eroding a little now to $620 due to a small breather with some selling.



My student is more powerful than me. He traded 800 Lots, 2 times larger than me and made $2400 today. Although he did not sold at peak, still $2400 is good $$ within intraday. I am quite pleased that he was able to see improvements in his trades and getting the job done. Congrats!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist