Monday, September 25, 2017

Sunright - Spectacular Up Move







Sunright was nothing short of spectacular as the stock gap up high earlier in the morning from 0.60 closing last Friday to a high of 0.64 today as predicted based on the target price I gave! My weekend post on Sunright and it's bullishness was once again spot on with more buyers buying the shares during pre market which caused it to gap up. Read my Saturday weekend spot on post @ the below link.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/sunright-stock-to-watch.html

It's the weekend and the market was closed but if you put in effort and time to scan stocks, you can find gems and get your homework ready for Monday. I found Sunright last and I am searching the next hot stock now. I think I found the next one waiting for the right timing to go long. Will post here when it's ready. Stay tune.

Eventbrite - Copy The Ronald K Trades Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist