Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cityneon - A Whatsapp to Lock in Profits




Posted a market outlook today that the market will sell down in the private forum and I am following my game plan strictly so as not to commit common mistakes. After an hour, the STI tanked and so does Cityneon based on my Whatsapp alert yesterday. In fact, I posted the market outlook in the morning and STI is react accordingly.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/cityneon-bullish-whatsapp-alert.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/09/singapore-straits-times-index-gap-down.html

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Calls Event










Coincidentally, there was a buy report to buy Cityneon today in the morning but I looked back at my Whatsapp alert again, the bullish call was sent out yesterday before this bullish report came out and hence I decided that once the buy/sell Q flipped, I am going to give a Whatsapp sell alert. The moment arrived and I gave a Whatsapp sell call when Cityneon was trading at 1.06/1.065 and since then, the stock dropped to 1.035 and did not recover. When the news is good, that's the time to lock in profits but always be patient for the turning point to sell at the maximum price. I received some trade records and congrats on all your winnings! Rotating to the next counter.

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Calls Event

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist