Thursday, September 14, 2017

Ask Ronald K A Question - A Private Sharing Event






Just finished another private event dubbed "Ask Ronald K A Question" today where I answered all sorts of questions related to trading and life. During the session in the noon, I shared how to go from small lots and get out of my comfort zone to slowly trade big one day. Personally, I don't trade big lots back then. I was just a small fry and nobody would took notice of me. But as the years passed by which I gained more and more experiences, I accumulated more skills and knowledge which transcends to making more $$. Today when I showed all of you my Rowsley trade LIVE, it's a testament of my conviction and confidence in the stock market.

Hence, for those who don't trade big or have no knowledge, don't be little yourself because if you acquire the right trading knowledge like the Top 30 which I watch everyday and if you have passion for the things you do be it trading/investments/business, you will one day succeed. I work almost 12 -15 hours a day and I still put in the hard work everyday without taking much break. I hope today's sharing session was an learning experience be it chart reading or buy/sell Queues understanding. I will conduct another session like this another time. Looking forward to tomorrow's mirror team session.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist