Wednesday, November 1, 2017

IEV - An Unusual Appearance




IEV had an unusual appearance today in the Top Volume. It has been there for some time and today marked the first time that the stock had some trading interest with BBs in play. Although a little risk, still my student managed to hop in and made some $$ out of it. IEV then rose steadily towards the 0.067 level before closing 1 pip lower. Made close to a thousand bucks and tomorrow is a better day for another set of stocks.

I have many requests for my stock tips and alerts and hence I decided to do a seminar to share how to get my LIVE stock alerts and tips during the event. I will also do a market outlook for those who are interested to know what to do when the STI hit the 3427 level. Interested parties can register below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/10/singapore-straits-times-index-3427-level.html

Eventbrite - Register for Stock Alerts Seminar with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist