Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Midas - Selling Again



I was once again watching Midas. It was a stock which I blogged about yesterday for a possible turn around but I also shared that in the short term, there would be selling first before another wave of buyers will flock in again. Click and read my blog post below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/11/midas-possible-turn-around.html

Fro half day, Midas indeed suffered selling and there buyers weren't out yet. There was no form of strong collections of COB and the stock just drifts away from the zone which I posted yesterday. I am waiting for the real buyers to come which would alert me to take action on the long side. As of now, this stock is in my watch list and it's good to watch it.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist