Thursday, November 30, 2017

Keppel Corp - Shorting with Signals






Keppel Corp, a stock I shared during my private event this week started to break down today in the Top Volume with a super high volume where I believe it could be the sellers taking charge.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/11/a-private-event-by-ronald-k-stocks.html



First off, I am glad the stock I picked during the event tanked but more importantly, it's how I scout and hand carefully selected the right counter BEFORE the breakdown with high volume today. Look at the signs of bearishness in the 5 minute chart, there were some gap ups and followed by no follow through and then the lackluster of the rebound. These are all tell tale signs of a break down to come. I am especially happy when my students took the trade and got the job done. Congrats and looking forward to the next private event.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist