Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Yzj Shipping - Tumbling Slowly



Yzj a stock I posted on my blog for bearish signs started to tumble even more today.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/11/yzj-shipping-looks-bearish.html



As it starts to tank lower, it's also reaching a demand zone where I think it would be wise to cover short term profits for shorts to avoid a rebound if any. Yzj has been a slow stock and it has been a tricky stock for trading but still nevertheless the stock was at the top with sellers looking to lock in profits. I shall share more on this counter in my next sharing session. The stock is tanking even with more sellers now. I wouldn't short for now.

Eventbrite - Interactive Free Dinner Session with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist