Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Market Outlook and Tips Event Recap - My Year End Celebration




Yesterday morning was great as I conducted an important LIVE Trading session with a group of participants who wants to watch LIVE with me. During the session in the morning, I shared many wonderful experiences and tips about the market and gave some directions on what to look out for in the overseas market if you are passionate about trading fast liquid stocks as compared to the slow Singapore market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2017/11/live-trading-with-ronald-k-watching.html

In the evening, I met a smaller group and shared some wonderful experiences and tips on what to expect in investments for those who are interested in short term trading and mid term swings. Overall, I thank everyone for attending the sessions and all the sessions I did so far this year marked an end towards my workshops and sharing sessions. I will doing one final interactive dinner session early in December where we shall mingle around and dinner will be on me. Do register if you are interested and once I post. Thank you!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist