Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Keppel Corp - Traded 5 Lots









What a busy day today from morning flight to running to workshops back to back. Not many people as I was selective in choosing the people I want but effective because I traded live in front of all who are hungry to make $ and came to see me today. So I longed 5 lots of Keppel Corp at 6.40 as the market started to recover and since this stock haven't really moved yet, I decided to try it. Although I know I should take the banks but because I am juggling both speaking and trading, I decided to go for something that haven't run much which might have a chance of running. At least I tried even though I had a tight and busy schedule.

I remembered I did a sharing last Tuesday, sharing the banking sector and also the tech sector, both sector ran today as compared to other sluggish sectors. I was pleased that some clients made $ as it was spot on fro my tips. DBS recovered almost 90 cents today and closed day high at 26.10. From the time I posted my DBS analysis in the afternoon, the price kept rising from 25.66 to close at 26.10, it just proved mt judgmental and observation skills is sharp.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/05/a-stock-market-update-how-to-trade-us.html

Hope to see more fireworks soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist