Friday, May 3, 2019

Alliance Mineral - Super Gap Up




Alliance Mineral had a super gap up today. The stock like revitalized with some good news with a huge rampant up in price at the bottom with so much buyers. I am not sure what's the good news is but I know this is a risky counter. From the daily chart, it might have hit the bottom and in the 5 minute chart, there was gap up from bottom and some cob. The stock could move up further but because the gap up was too strong and this being a penny stock, I would need to wait for the next signal to re enter again.


Last evening I conducted a private sharing session and some students came to tell me that they bought alliance mineral 2-3 days back on the gap up and they sold this morning for some good profits. Of course I am happy to hear that but I am more ecstatic that they mastered a skill which will last them a lifetime. Congrats to all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist