Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Private Sharing for Students - Observation Stock Skills






It's a lot of people today where I shared the outlook for the Singapore market and also some USA stocks. The market has hit all time high in the US while the blue chips in Singapore is taking a breather and the penny stocks were suffering the sell down now. It's a pleasure to share my observation skills on the banks and also what I did to short Intel at the peak before the bad results as shown on the links below.

Here, I thanks everyone for taking pictures and selfies with me as it was such a pleasing exercise, Thank You. I look forward to do more sharing during this busy schedule of mine. Do come when I conduct one so all can benefit from the stocks I shared. See you soon.

http://ronaldkstockmarket.blogspot.com/2019/04/intel-10-drop-6000-profits.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist