Thursday, June 13, 2019

City Development - Strong Stock Alert




CityDev just continued to amazed the property sector since the last time I made a bullish blog on this counter last Friday. 4 days of non stop rallying and 4 straight days of up moved made this a strong stock alert as compared to the rest. Click and read my blog post last Friday. I did not know anything about the interest rate cut news before it was released last week. Most expect the fed to cut interest rates where it will boost property stocks.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2019/06/city-development-what-you-see-now.html

While the market is bullish and while stocks have been moving strongly, I am turning my attention to the property sector now since many stocks are waiting for a second leg. I am careful should there be any shocks and drops in the market like this morning because we are hitting another supply zone soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist