Wednesday, June 5, 2019

OCBC - Traded Total 45 Lots








The market last evening was crazy as the Dow Jones shot up big time with 500+ points. I did not expect such a huge rise because at max, I was only thinking about 300 points. So there some some speculation on interest rates cut and also trade optimism. Before the US closed strong last evening, I started to load up so banking stocks in Singapore yesterday morning.

Longed 45 lots of OCBC yesterday in total and it should be some good profits tomorrow since today is a public holiday. The chart for OCBC was quite easy to read for the bounce up but it's just that the timing I had to get it right with no more Trump "surprise" and I shall be ok. I had cut some losses here and there due to some volatility because of the Trump surprises but this one trade should be able to cover my small losses.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist