Saturday, June 22, 2019

Stock Operation Course - Day 1





Concluded Day 1 of the Stock Operation Course. There is a lot of students today and it was a special morning/afternoon as I shared many wonderful and useful tips on the stock market and also some strategies which I had been using for many years to bank the market. I am really appreciative that after so many years, I still have so many students coming to look for me and also wanting to learn from me. The market had been pretty easy to trade as the market had been a bull run but now it's time to lock in some profits first and then see if there is ws for the market to trend higher. I will see all of you tomorrow and please pay attention as I will be giving out more tips. See ya.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist