Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A Market Outlook Talk - The Great Dow Move




As I continue to host and organize talks and events for my 9th year, last night was one of the most galvanizing and entertaining evening I ever had after so many years of talks. The participants were super participating and whimsical where the whole talk was in laughing and cheering mode. I really enjoyed such talk and I share my outlook on the Dow Jones and some US stocks for future investments. The Dow Jones moved powerfully with 353 points last evening where I also shared how to spot such movement using the 5 minute chart and how to see before the move happens. On a final note, I had enough registrations for next Tuesday talk and hence I am closing out my preview and it's now sold out. Thanks for all who registered.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist