Monday, June 17, 2019

Thomson Medical - On The Rise




Thomson Medical is on the rise lately. The stock had a huge fall and then started to have a v shape rebound. From the chart, there were minor clues as to why the stock rebounded resiliently. I went to check if there were any news but there wasn't anything so it still boiled back down to chart reading. I can only see a very small base building in the 5 min chart and then the stock started to move up slowly. I won't be chasing or buying Thomson now as I need to wait for the sellers to see how much selling is there first before deciding. I will be have a free masterclass next Tuesday where I will show more on how to analyze news from charts. So if you are interested and want to find out more, you can register below.

Register for a Free Talk - Market Calls and FREE Stocks Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist