Monday, May 25, 2020

Google Meet - Meeting with 102 Participants, Supply/Demand Trading







Just finished an earlier google meet session with 102 participants and that's a lot to handle. Shared some insights on my secret weapon on how to use supply/demand lines to make $$ in the stock market and also what I do day to day to find good stocks and reaped profits. Saw one of the participant started to trade HSI and made like $1000 today on a public holiday.

I enjoyed the session today as many were very attentive, they learnt something and took back some powerful insights from me and wrote me some messages after that. I will try do more google meet session sharing market outlook and insights when I have the time and looking forward to see some of you trading soon and get up to speed. The next Google Meet session if I do, I will share entries/exits and the stop losses. See you all there!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist