Thursday, May 21, 2020

Ron K: What 2 Stocks Did I Trade During this Circuit Breaker?




Both Apple and Paypal rose sharply after the melthdown we witnessed in march. The market was so fearful and it was in a pandemic mode where sellers were dominating the game. As the market got sold down sharply, the quality of supply decreased and the level of interest demand increased. During that point, I was picking and scanning for good fundamental stocks to trade and I selected Apple and Paypal as my target. Both stocks had good chart setups and from the charts, I can see funds were buying and the cobs were pretty strong. Both stocks now rose to great heights like there were no crisis at all. Watch the full video, study back the chart and look at the prices now!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist