Wednesday, May 20, 2020

US Stock - Traded $1,700,000 Worth of Stocks






The Dow Jones ended weak last evening as the market was digesting some bad news from the from the overall bearish tone. It seemed as though the vaccine wasn't ready for the Coronavirus as there were still a lot of work to be done and hence the market got worried and started to broke down. The Top 30 Volume stocks in the NYSE were mostly selling across the board and it seemed as though most of the stocks cannot moved higher. The Dow Jones chart was the easiest to read as the supply zone was obvious to spot and when it broke down the floor, sellers got even stronger to take over the historic +900 points the previous night. I traded $1,7000,000 SGD worth of stocks and unloaded my positions near top which made me a handsome sum of $$.


To be able to sell at the Top and make profits, one requires experience, skills, knowledge and conviction to be able to filter through all noises and act accordingly when the signals were obvious. As I set a goal for myself, I am almost half way there achieving KPI and getting in the results I envisaged. My brokerage fees are high and expensive but I cared more about breaking out of my comfort zone and making profits every single time I traded. During this period of tough time and I was still able to profit from the stock market, I am truly blessed with the skillset I acquired over 16 years and continue to use it until today, even so in the US market. Looking forward to help and drive more like minded traders when the lockdown period is over!

Send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com if you are interested to learn this high income trading skill from me.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist