Thursday, December 20, 2012

PSL Holdings - Before The Top Volume Observation





I want to congratulate this student of mine James. I have seen his recent calls in the SMMG club and the things he published. All I can say is that his skills is almost there! After the 2 day course and some hard work, he had managed to polish his skill yet to another level. This PSL call is just one of the many calls he made.

Yesterday around 2.10pm, he SMSed me about PSL's readiness to move. Well, during that time, PSL wasn't even in the top volume and was hiding behind the scenes. Minutes after he SMSed me, the stock started to move and thereafter it appeared in Top Volume with price rising yesterday and today! I got to give my hats off him and sincerely wish him all the best in his speculating endeavor. Hankore, Cosco, Gallant were all the classic calls he made without me guiding him at all. This is what I call a speculator in the making, getting the job done without the usual wishy washy. If lose, take it like a man, if win, just take it as a bonus and confidence building process to move on.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator