Monday, December 17, 2012

Hankore - Gap Up




Today Hankore Gap Up and appeared in the Top 2 Volume. However with the method and skills I taught my students, they are able to take notice of the stock on Dec 5th and Dec 13th respectively before it gap up today. Of course, they punted and made money out of it. If my students can do it with 2 days of my teaching, I believe most public can do it too. All it requires is just practice, observation, perseverance and that fearless attitude. Join me tomorrow with my last preview session for the year, let me show you what they see and you don't. Don't forget it's a penny stock, not a mid cap or blue chip. It's easier to spot blue chips and mid caps, but to spot a penny that will run and gap up, it requires skills.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator