Thursday, December 13, 2012

Preview Dates

I just checked, Dec 18th shall be the last preview date for this year. I am not sure about any preview dates for next year yet, so if you are interested in stock speculation and knowing the dark secrets of the BBs, you come can for my free preview, listen and talk to me.

If you missed it, then I can't help it because that's all the slot I am given.

STOCK OPERATION PREVIEW

Preview Date: 13th/15th/18th December 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
For Saturday 18th Dec, it shall start from 930am-11am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator