Monday, December 3, 2012

STI - The Top



Last Friday, Nov 30th, I called for a top in STI and send an email to all my students. I said either last Friday or today shall be the Top for STI. Today STI went a little higher in the morning and turned sourish towards the end of the day. Because my students paid me money and learnt from me, I shall always give them priority and help them as much as possible. If I spot something or if I saw something about to happen, I will always think of them first and so I emailed them in advance so that they can make money.

In the short term wise, I am not chasing blue chips. I only favor pennies. I am creating a group for all my students. In this group, instead of email which is a little slower, I shall post live calls. Really hope it benefits all the students.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator