Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Yoma - Elongated Breakout


I was just having a small sms chat yesterday with a friend and we were watching on this stock call Yoma. Her aunt bought 500 lots at 0.685 and wanted to know how it fair. So she asked me if 0.70 will be reached. I told her not to worry, it will be reached. How did I know? Because I was watching the bid/ask queue live and I saw how actively shares were being snapped up at a fast speed. Moments before closing, the stock reached 0.70 and that's where I believe her aunt had a sense of relief. Today the stock reached a new high of 0.74. Well, I won't be chasing this stock anymore because I believe there are other few gems like Artivision and YHM.

Update, 4/12/2012, 5.33pm


Yoma came off! Those who chased are in panic mode now!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator