Wednesday, December 26, 2012

PSL Holdings - Engineering Sector Picking Up?





6 hours ago, I posted on the SMMG club that PSL looks good. Most of the members in the SMMG agrees with that. 6 hours later, the price broke out and went higher. In that minute chart, there were secret buying, dullness, readiness and then the BBs went to long to create a breakout where most public would then jump in. It followed by absorption and an elongated breakout to lure more public to buy. This is how to read a minute chart at least to my knowledge.

Is the engineering sector picking up? I don't know because I only know how to do TIMING before breakout/breakdown. It's definitely a privilege to be in the SMMG club because we see things before it happened! To be in the club, you can come for my preview and I will show you how to. Looking at the recent calls my student made, they are just making good progression towards speculation! Keep it up guys!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator