Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Next LIVE Trading by Ronald K




http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/01/oceanus-mewah-top-30-volume-appearance.html

On Jan 3rd 2014 1 minute before the market started, I was already sitting in front of the screen waiting anxiously for the market participants to kick start the Dow Jones. At 10:30pm, finally the market opened where prices were struggling between the bulls and bear, however I saw something very powerful during that tug of war and at 10:34pm before the Dow rocketed, I gave a long call to all the participants who stayed back that day after the seminar. Although I clicked the wrong button, I was quick enough to cut loss and recovered back everything thereafter. During the seminar, I was also very driven to make $$ that night and as promised, I delivered the results which was my profits. The rest was history and it left the participants dumbfounded.

Coming February, I am planning to do a 2 day LIVE Trading Free Of Charge. I don't usually do LIVE Trading because it's time taxing on my personal time and it's expensive to see me in action since I need to focus and execute trades on my own than with a big crowd. I will provide the final details on my blog.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator