Friday, February 7, 2014

AP Strat - The Breakdown




On Feb 4th 2014, a student of mine asked me if AP Strat was going to run and my answer was NO. The next day the stock breakout where a lot of retailers went in to long to only realized that it was a fake breakout where it caught everyone off guard which contributed it's spiral downwards today!! The question was why did I say NO instead of YES even though it brokeout on Feb 5th? What did I foresee ahead that which contributed to today's breakdown? Of course, this student of mine was saved by my outlook but I am not too sure if public loves to chase at rising price which caused uneasiness at the moment. Soon I will conduct a public seminar for everyone to attend. Stay tune for details soon, first come first serve. I will showcase and reveal some speculation skills to aid in your next trade!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator