Saturday, April 19, 2014

Market Outlook by Ronald K - An Eventful Day






What a superb session today. The sharing of how $48,000 was made with LIVE account demonstration and the sharing of Hidden Selling, Fake Breakouts, Flush and of course the most important market outlook and the stocks to watch out for.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/cacola-whopping-48000-made-during-contra.html

From bottom fishing in Capitaland, to my wider spectrum prediction on the bullishness in STI and to all my Contra trades with track and trade record, it was definitely an eye opener to the crowd but more importantly they took back some knowledge of my sharing and the mechanics in the stock market.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/capitaland-bottom-fished-before-big.html

As usual, after that, I went for my high tea and enjoy the day with my family.

Coming next Friday, I will be sharing another topic that might be useful in your trading plan and how to spot stocks that would gap up just like how this student of mine made $23,000.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/capmallsasia-whopping-23000-with-contra.html

If you are interested, you can register as per below. Seats are based on first come first serve.

Preview Date: 25th April 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator