Monday, April 7, 2014

Midas - The Midas Touch


Last Friday April 4th, I gave a call in the SMMG club on Midas outlook. I said it was strong and at that time the price was 0.46/0.465. I observed a lot of hidden buying and within minutes the price shot to 0.47/0.475! Many students went in that day and were in instant $.






Today, Midas shot up to 0.49 despite Dow was down with -160 points last Friday. I received many whatsapp messages thanking me for the call. I am glad that students made $$ out of it because it's definitely one of the harder stock to trade in recent years as it's pretty stagnant. Midas definitely has some form of flushes and hidden buying which contributed to the breakout the past 3 trading days. The result we see today is the effort of the campaign in the past 2 weeks. Focus more on the effort and the result will take care of itself.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator