Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rowsley - The Rise Up












It was all a good session yesterday with the Elites, we were discussing many stocks and Rowsley was one of them which I shared with them that I was inside. So today when Rowsley breakout, I knew what we discussed yesterday correct and in fact many of us booked partial profits today. After a long waiting game, today, Rowsley finally showed it's true colors by conducting a breakout which excite many traders to jump into the boat and that's where I started to unload my 400 lots for some fast bucks first.

I had tasted Rowsley and many of other stocks in the past and that's where I developed an affinity with all the counters. It's like before a move is made, I could virtually see through the hidden buying process and jump into the boat first before the traders do.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/rowsley-peter-lims-true-colors.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/12/rowsley-peter-lims-houdini-act.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/rowsley-thank-you-peter-lim.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/01/rowsley-my-affinity-with-peter-lim.html

I went longed on this counter on March 17th with 400 lots to only realized that I started seeing the effect today. During that time, the stock was depressed and dull without much trading activity. I was then getting impatient and longed at the market price of 0.28. So when it started to breakout today, I received tons of SMSes, telling me the good news in Rowsley. At 10.22am, I saw too much people chasing and decided to lock in my $4000 profits for confidence building. I could still remember when I sold it at 0.29 just now, the stock dropped 1 pip to 0.285/0.29 before hitting a high of 0.295/0.3 and started suffering a very mini reaction back to 0.29/0.295 at closing.



On the other hand, the Rowsley's warrant shot up 16% today which is so much more than the mother share could experience. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about warrants and so I did not touch. All in all, it was a good day chilling out with family, having dinner with friends while locking profits to enjoy my day. This is just one of the many stocks we discussed in the elite group yesterday in an official training session and all elites would most probably have made $. It marked my 2nd time making serious $$ with the elites. Wait till we see the third.

I will speak more of this trade during next Tuesday preview. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 8th April 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator