Tuesday, April 8, 2014

POEMS 2.0 Stock Challenge - An External Speaker Ronald K





While the 4 Phillip Capital guys were featured in the Straits Time, I was left out. I understand that's because they worked for Phillip and so Phillip had to feature them. In fact, I am proud and very happy to be included as the 5th external speaker on the Phillip website although I am not featured. Phillip has been in Singapore for a long time and can be considered number 1 when it comes to retailers' preferable stock brokerage house. I am honored to be added to the Phillip POEMS Stock Challenge 2.0 website as the ONLY external speak. I think result speak volumes because of the humongous crowd I garnered to Phillip that not many was able to achieve. Thank you! Be sure to register for my POEMS 2.0 Stock Challenge event in eventbrite! This time round in mandarin!

http://www.poems.com.sg/stockchallenge/spokespeople.php

http://www.eventbrite.sg/e/-ronald-k-tickets-10935489343?aff=es2&rank=1&sid=c27d7b3abede11e3999b1231390f9522

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator