Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rowsley - Lost Commission on 400 Lots












Went long on 400 lots of Rowsley on April 10th and today I was finally out at the same price I bought at 0.29. If I need to sum up my actions, I commit a mistake of chasing and paid the price of suffering reactions. Today Rowsley gap up, I don't know what's the news etc, but all I knew was from psychological point of view, it's time to either take a small profits or cut loss and run first. I sold my shares at 9:17am, 17 minutes after the market started and now it's down to 0.285/0.29. There were simply too much excitement and cheers which I don't favor and I am not going to risk and gamble that the stock would trend higher and so I decided to sell first so that I only lose commission.

I still remember CNA when it was 0.255 to 0.275 last year, it was the same, everyone bought on excitement and today the price was 0.069/0.07. Luckily at that time I gave a buy and sell call to book $$, all my students were delighted. No one suffers that day. Will this repeat in Rowsley? You decide.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/09/cna-students-made.html


Apparently, my student was better than me! Got in at 0.28 and sold at the peak at 0.29!! Congrats!!

If you are interested in a stock operation preview to learn more, you can register as per below. Seats are based on first come first serve.

Preview Date: 29th April 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm


Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator