Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Charisma Energy - Got Caught on Fake Breakouts









I am unusually upset with myself today for a fatal mistake I made in the morning. 9:45am I went to bought 2000 lots of charisma energy and in within 3 minutes, there was a superb heavy influx of buying and by 9:50am, the price was already 0.06/0.061!! At that point of time, greed got the best of me and I decided to hold for sometime for a bigger swing. Early afternoon, I could no longer wait, I went on to cut loss on 1 pip and made a loss of $2000!! The price came back to where I longed. It was +$2000 - $4000 turned negative!

Pretty mad and upset. Upset not because I lost $$ and I will never get upset on losing $, but because before it appeared in top volume today, I was already getting in and after I got in, the superb heavy appeared because of my buying as you can see in the time and sales. While money cannot give me that excitement, but the thrill of luring the BBs out gives the ultimate satisfaction and experience is something $$ can't buy. I caused the big buy up that set the whole trend but did not capitalized on the opportunity to secure $$. It's an amazing start but bad ending, just like after fighting to the championship round and then losing the game. What a day! Gotta move on!

I will speak and reveal more on fake breakouts during next Tuesday preview. In addition, I will also teach you how to do precision timing, so precise that after that you bought, the big buying would probably appear and the only option you have is to sell on that breakout! Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 15th April 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator