Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Learn The Right Stock Picking Skills From Ronald K - July 15th 2014








After many rounds of stock picking last month and continuing my streak this month, most of the stocks I picked ran almost instantly where it was too swift to catch a breath. Today I picked Artivision out of the 1000 penny stocks SGX has. http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/artivision-tech-adroit-top-volume-stock.html The question is how did I do such selection where out of 1000 stocks, I could pick the right one that perform when the entire market is trending red? Coming next Tues, I will share the tricks and secrets of this amazing Artivision call and how to employ Mind Analysis to pick the right counter when stocks are dull and stagnant. If you are hungry for this knowledge and interested to make $$, kindly register below:

Preview Date: 15th July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator