Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DBS - A Tough Rattling Wall To Break








While scanning for stocks to trade today, earlier this morning, I posted the "Top Volume Golden Seconds Snapshot". I was virtually scanning everything I could to find a good stock which can make me $$. Finally I found DBS and at 9:55am, I started shorting, but only with 10 lots.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/07/top-volume-golden-seconds-snapshot.html

I also shared this short call to the SOMM Members where they could follow me if they want. I said I wouldn't touch this counter, but still I couldn't resist and got my hands on it. However, I played only mini lots because tonight I would want to reserve more $$ for the indices. Ok, I made only $300 and I am happy it covered my petrol fees. I shall focus on the bigger pie tonight!

Update 29/7/14, 1:21pm



Shorted a 2nd time after my first round of profits. Made another $100 quick bucks!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator