Friday, July 25, 2014

Trading The DAX With Ronald K - July 29th 2014








Next Tuesday, I will conduct my next batch of LIVE Trading for those who wants to see how I prepare my trades from start to execution. On another note, my August Stock Operation Course is fully sold out and now left with the September 27th - 28th course. In the course, I will share how I execute my trades LIVE with hidden buying / selling and how to calculate the time element from the charts. I will do a short preview next Tuesday for those who are interested to know the secrets and mechanism behind hidden buying/selling. Kindly register based on the below information.

Preview Date: 29th July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator