Friday, July 4, 2014

Hang Seng Index - Mastering and Crafting An Art



I had been trading the HSI for quite sometime and I am proud to say that my hit rate for HSI these past 2-3 weeks had been 99% accurate. Check out the below HSI posts.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/HSI

My goal is very simple, I want to master the art of trading the HSI. I want to conquer myself and extrapolate my trading and emotional skills when it comes to punting this superbly fast beast. Some days I made fast $$ and some days I swing for a little longer but whatever it is, the ultimate goal is to make $$ at the end of day. I did not know that it was independence day last night and the Dow traded for only half day. Shorted and went bed last night and to my surprise when I woke up, I made a lost. I realized it's hard to trade the Dow and hold over night since I can't catch the top/bottom while sleeping. To trade Dow, I would rather finish the trade within the day. Well, I will continue to train, master and conquer HSI since it's during the Asia hours and it suits my character well.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator