Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sharing Session @ OCBC Securities - Artivision, The Outlook






It was all fun yesterday sharing my outlook on stocks, revealing the secrets of scanning stocks in less than 5 seconds and also reading charts in less than a second. Thanks for all who came. In fact last night before I started my sharing session, I also shared the outlook for today before the market started at 9am. I told the crowd last night that today is not a good day to long stocks and it's a good day to book $$ in Artivision. As of now 11:08am, many stocks as you can see on the top volume are mostly red and suffering reactions. Hope you guys learnt something and love the jokingly fun and jovial sharing session. More to come soon. Stay tune. :)

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator