Thursday, July 21, 2016

Advancer Global - Top Gainer



A newly listed IPO, Advancer Global was one of the top gainers yesterday and I was watching it like a hawk since the stock had a flush on Tuesday. Using the techniques and analysis I taught in my course, the stock was strong and today it shot up further to a high of 0.37 before encountering a mini sell down. I am glad that my group made $ based on what I taught them in my course to book profits from the stock instead of traditional price action. See my yesterday's post on the top gainer and look for Advancer Global

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/top-gainer-watching-for-strength.html

I am watching another stock but the timing was not ready as of now, who knows it might be ready later? Stay tune

Eventbrite - Register for my Investment Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist