Thursday, July 7, 2016

Monthly Statement - June Profits


Just received my monthly statement from UOB Kayhian and my June profits was great for a good investment start. As we are now currently in July, I am expecting a slower return but my stock is still performing at a good rate. My portfolio currently hold at one stock and I am heavily invested for a longer swing for a bigger return. This shall be my long term investment.

As for short term trades, I am constantly looking for good counters for trading in/out. The market has now reached a critical point where I am quite careful of some major turning points. Picking the right stock is important but timing the market conditions carefully will be the key. I hope to send out more Whatsapp alerts soon. Stay tune.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist