Saturday, July 2, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - Game Plan for Monday


I am expecting some more selling on Monday as the market is into some profit taking mode. Of course with that being said, not all stocks will sell down together while some stocks like Jumbo and Yoma may still be on the rise. I believe some penny stocks will take charge next week too and hence it's going to be a whole new different ball game as compared to this week's action. I will be Whatsapp another stock again next week once I see the hidden buying wave start kicking in. For those who coming for my talk next Tuesday, don't forget to bring a pen and paper! For those who haven't register but interested, click and register on the link below.

Eventbrite - Register for our Whatsapp Talk

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist