Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Jumbo - The Selling Happened, In my Watchlist




Jumbo as per my last post, I expected some selling first. It indeed happened! See my earlier post below:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/jumbo-game-changing-market-depth.html

The sellers were mini as also expected and not like an avalanche wave of serious sellers. I believe it's just normal retailers looking to lock in $$ as opposed to Big Fish selling. I am still bullish on this counter but it's important to watch for the next turning point before hoping in again. I had been watching this stock today and from the market depth, there were some minor changes which gave some cue on the turning point.

I will be holding a talk next Tuesday on illustrating the importance of timing and turning pivotal points. If you are interested to learn how to spot it yourself, click and register below for next Tuesday's talk.



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist