Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Trend Micro - Forying into Japanese Market




It was last Friday when I announced that we are trading other market as opposed to just trading Singapore stocks. The Singapore market had been very challenging while other markets are showing some sort of fireworks. So in my private sharing session last week, I shared a basket of Japanese stocks for short term trading and today, to receive a forum message that students were making $ using the skills I taught in the private sharing session to make $ in the Japanese market is indeed very pleasing.

I will be foraying into the Japanese and US market since great opportunities were there but of course I will also keep track of the Singapore market since my forte is still here. I will try to arrange more private sessions to share and educate on the foreign markets. Thank you all for coming and congrats on the profits. More to come!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist