Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - It's Selling Now



STI is starting to sell down now after some powerful rise in the morning. The rise could be just a fake breakout to trap retailers while the BBs were looking to short sell. I hope my prediction is right as posted this morning. Initially I thought I was wrong, but not until end of day, there is still chance that the market would sell down. Let's see.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/singapore-straits-times-index-watch-for.html

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Talkshow



In fact, last Saturday on my short term prediction on STI, I expect it to hit the range of 2894-2900. Today it hit a high of 2893.36 before sellers came to sell and book profits off the market! I am sticking to my game plan on short term selling. Click and see my post last Saturday on a weekend!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/07/singapore-straits-times-index-my-short.html

Eventbrite - Register for my Whatsapp Talkshow

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist