Friday, February 3, 2017

MM2 - Trading with Ronald K





I lost track of how many times I traded MM2 but each time I trade, I trade a sizable amount to assure my confidence and bullishness of the stock. During the CNY period, I received quite a numerous amount of emails requesting me to share my short term strategy in trading Singapore stocks and hence I will be holding a trading event next Tuesday, showing and displaying how to trade this market effectively. I made some losses in MM2 but I also made quite decent profits in it. Learnt some very important valuable lessons and I must say this stock is not the easiest stock but I love the challenge. I will teach all who are interested to learn how to trade next Tuesday. Interested parties can register below.

Eventbrite - Enroll to trade stocks with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist