Monday, December 24, 2018

Top Volume Stock Screener - Bad Christmas Eve




It's Christmas tomorrow and the market is giving out some bad vibes where using the Top Volume to scan for stocks, it's showing that the bears were dominating. I used the Top Volume to scan for stocks everyday and it's an extremely important tool what it can do to aid in my trading. Studying the Top 15-26 in the Top Volume, it's showing quite a number of blue chips being sold down and the market players were all now moving to trade and sell the blue chips while other counters were stagnant with no market players. I have got many requests about people asking me how to use the Top Volume to scan for good stocks for trading and hence, I will be doing a live demonstration next year to show how to use the scanner to sweep up for good counters. It's a bad Christmas eve but looking forward to 2019 instead.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist