Monday, December 17, 2018

DBS, UOB, OCBC - Profits From Market Bounced Up








I am so happy when I received such messages that my outlook was once again spot on and some of my students and followers started to profit from my blog post. Yesterday, a Sunday, I shared with everyone that a bounce up might happen as the market hit a demand zone and true enough, the Dow Jones and Singapore market bounced up as of now and many blue chips were running like the banks even when the Dow got sold down -500 points last Friday! Most importantly, people had been profiting from my accurate outlooks and the precision prediction. Click and read my yesterday's Sunday blog post!

https://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2018/12/dow-jones-short-term-reversal.html


Many of you had been asking me how I predicted it on a weekend Sunday? I can only say I do a lot of homework scanning stocks, indices and of course with my years of experience in the market, I am always ready to fight the battle and win the game. when I see other succeed, I am more happy than me myself making $$ because I know my prediction and my skills have helped other to achieved what they want. I am in the process of taking in traders, so if you think you have the qualities to make $$ or win the market, let me know.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist